This is a sampling of individual and group campaign student work from public relations and strategic communications students at Husky Agency, 2016-2019.
The agency and online platform launched during Fall Semester 2016, founded by Assistant Professor Jannet Walsh at St. Cloud State University, is located online at huskyagency.wordpress.com.
The pro bono student agency works with campus and community clients and partners to gain public relations experience, create professional portfolios and develop skills and confidence. View listing of clients and partners at Husky Agency website.
Clients, partners of Husky Agency
- Central Minnesota Farm Show, St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce, St. Cloud, Minn., Fall 2017 and Fall 2018
- Central Region Small Business Development Center, St. Cloud State University
- College of Liberal Art at St. Cloud State University, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
- Howling Bird Press, student publishing house at Augsburg University, Minneapolis, Minn. Campaign promotions included: Simples, a book of poetry by Katelynn Hibbard, Howling Bird Press National Poetry Award, Spring 2018 Howling Bird Press National Fiction Award, Spring 2018, and Give to the Max Day 2019, Fall 2018.
- Pathways 4 Youth, resource for local homeless youth, brainstorming session for advertising and promotions, Fall 2018, St. Cloud, Minn.
- St. Cloud Area Business Showcase, St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce
- St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce, partner
- University Chronicle, Fall 2017, SCSU
- Wildwood Assisted Living, Spring 2017, Sauk Rapids, Minn.
Student portfolio websites
Public Service Announcements, PSAs
Public relations, strategic communications campaigns
- Public relations, strategic communications, proposals, plans, press releases, and related campaign collateral
You must be logged in to post a comment.